That seems awfully high ... I suspect the problem is elsewhere, such
as how your entity objects are retrieved from the database; I would
suspect the classic N+1 selects issue
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/97197/what-is-the-n1-selects-problem

Definitely enable logging of your SQL operations to track down the
problem. Tapestry is pretty lightning quick, especially considering
all that it does.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:20:31 -0200, Gunnar Eketrapp
> <gunnar.eketr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>

> Hi!
>
>> I have an page which I would like to speed up and when looking into it I
>> found out the the tml section below adds ca 3000 msecs to request the page
>> for a page with 18 grid lines and an avarage of 3 bookings per line.
>

> Have you checked with just the Pagelinks commented out? If not, please do
> it, as the surrounding template may be the problem.
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and
> instructor
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry