if you did: gradle install  successfully, you can include it to your maven
project:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.googlecode.tawus</groupId>
            <artifactId>tawus-ajaxupload</artifactId>
            <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

then use with .tml:

<input t:type="tawus/ajaxupload" t:value="personalPhotos"
t:id="personalPhotos" type="file" />