On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:31:45 -0200, Jose Luis Sanchez <joseluis.sanc...@m-centric.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hi!

This is a public petition for , mainly, Tapestry maintainers.

As my company does not use nor maven nor gradle ( sigh :-( ), and we are still sticking with old ant scripts in an internal repo, i find it difficult to get T5 binaries to be deployed.

Previous versions had ( 5.0.x , 5.1.x and 5.2.x) had the binaries downloadable via web, so i'm asking if you can release some 'official' binaries in the web, so it might be easier for non maven/gradle projects to get the binaries.

Please post a JIRA. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor