Hm...That is pretty much what I thought. However it is acting a bit
differently.

I did set the property to full. But the system logged (whens starting up)
was showing that the duplicate config file "Default" exists and that it will
be ignored. Also for some reason on some occasions it would go fine and on
others it would throw that exception

Eventually I have changed the name from Default to HibernateConfig and it
stop throwing errors. So probably even though I have set it to false the
system was still complaining for using the same name.

One question if I add more configurations this way. Which one will be used?
The last one?

Thanks for help