Hi Thiago!

I hesitate to post it, since it's just an ugly hack meant to save us until
tapestry5-cayenne works with 5.3 :). But here goes:

https://gist.github.com/1497082

I don't think the error is there though—the NullPointerException there is just
an artifact of the fact that the object passed to toClient() is null.

- hugi