Unfortunately no one gave a good solution how to achieve the same
functionality from Java code.
So, finally, there 2 solutions, both are working for me.

1. Declare the needed variables insode a tml page like that:

Like that we are passing the needed translations to the js function.

2. Copy-paste the same js file and rename it as jsfile_yourlocale.js. Rename
the original js file for the second locale adding the corresponding suffix
(like password_fr.js, password_pl.js, etc.). In this case all the
translations will be hard-coded inside every of js files.

Sure it is not the best solution. Unfortunately, Tapestry is not able to do
it as flexible as it does Ruby on Rails. And the community is not so active
either.
Thanks everybody who participated in this discussion. And good tapesrting :)