On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:42:19 -0200, nquirynen <nat...@pensionarchitects.be> wrote:

Hi,

I have a javascript grid and added an onclick js function to the rows which does a jQuery.get to an event in my page:

You've just said why it isn't working: here's the documentation for jQuery.get(): Load data from the server using a HTTP GET request. You shouldn't use it if you want the link to be followed. Your JavaScript code is requesting the URL and reading it instead of linking to it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor