On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:38:19 -0200, Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dvsekhval...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hi!

  i'm looking for a way to add my custom annotations for T5
pages/components which handles some routine tasks and updates page
properties. I'm looking for both field level annotations and method
(events) level.

Can someone suggest something?  I'll provide some examples:

Take a look at the Tapestry sources. The code that contain the logic for annotations goes into ComponentClassTransformWorker2 interface implementations. For example, the @Cached annotation logic is in CachedWorker and the @SessionState one is in ApplicationStateWorker.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor