On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:03:17 -0200, Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

Hi!

while I agree that T5 is amazing I must say Struts2 is not so bad as it is discussed here.

Yep, Struts 2 isn't bad, but Tapestry and almost any other component-oriented framework, even JSF, is way better than Struts 2. And please, never ever think about adopting

There are far more bad frameworks out there. At least S2
is
not dead, it is actively maintained and developed. Anyway - T5 does have
some pretty cool features (class reloading, it is amazing, or components)
which I really love. On Struts side I enjoy the easiness: make up an action and return json. This way you have more a service layer with Struts and can
do whatever you want with JavaScript on the frontend.

Again, I agree T5 is a great framework.

Cheers
Christian

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <