Hi,

I have also started a project using jQueryMobile and am utterly impressed with
this little library. Integration with Tapestry was trivial, however I also ran
into the same problem as François, jQueryMobile is heavily driven by ajax calls
to open dialogues and slide btw pages and also for preloading of pages in the
background; you really want these features if you are to use this library, but
currently it won't play nice with Tapestry's AJAX infrastructure... I am
thinking this will be less of an issue if Tapestry 5.4 does realize the promise
of a JavaScript abstraction layer, but for the moment it looks like a dead end.
If anyone has some ideas on how to workaround these issue, I am also prepared
to invest some time to attempt a small compatibility layer / module for
Tapestry.

Kind regards,
Peter