Hi there,

I added tapestry-spring-security 3.0.3 to the T5.3 archetype, following the
sample app under
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/conf.html
Everything works fine.

How can I retrieve the username when a user fails to log in (to put it into
the input field again)?
The tapestry-spring-security handler does not bother to include the
username when redirecting to a login failed URL (which I defined to be the
Login page).

Can I somehow elegantly intercept a form before forwarding all data to the
j_spring_security_check?
I considered a tapestry form and a onSuccess handler, but then I would need
to forge a request including all the form fields (which just isn't really
cool).

Any suggestions, please? :)

Thanks in advance!
Beat