This time we are serving you with a joint announcement of two
libraries feeding off of each other...

Just like that, we released tapestry-security 0.4.2. Nothing major,
just one pesky little bug that we managed to miss on the last
go-around:
[TYNAMO-120] - FallbackURL is no longer honored
You should upgrade. Check out
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide for more info.

-- and... ---

tapestry-federatedaccounts 0.1.0 released! Really.
At long last, we've gotten off our collective lazy ass and worked
harder than ever for free to bring you tapesty-federatedaccounts
0.1.0, with twitter as the new authentication provider. Some jokesters
might question why it took so long since we are just using the
super-great twitter4j library, which is almost as good as RestFB that
we use for Facebook integration. We are first to admit that twitter4j
takes all the pain away from Oauth 1.0a's obnoxious request signing
business, so we decided to spend our time refactoring the code to
support the Oauth 1.0a/Oauth 2.0 call flows with the same base
classes, as well as modularizing the whole implementation because one
size just doesn't fit all. Now of course, you my dear don't even have
to know any of the these details but just check out
http://tynamo.org/tynamo-federatedaccounts+guide and open the gates
for all of the Facebook and Twitter users to flock to your website :P

Release notes:
New Feature

    [TYNAMO-92] - Twitter realm for federatedaccounts