As was already mentioned, you don't have any requests on application start,
so you can't get the request URI.

And request URI (the host part of it) may be different even on the same
application instance.

You can try to get local host name like this:

InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostName();

Or lookup java.lang.System properties and see if you can get something in
there.

BTW, why do you need this?