Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to configure a piece of
Javascript via Tapestry 4 (I'm quite new to Tapestry).

Basically, I've got the following script:

And I need to set the datepicker's default date to the date of the server
machine's date.  I've got a good idea of how to convert a Java date to a
Javascript date by getting the milliseconds, it's just the area around
setting the value in tapestry that I'm struggling with. Any ideas?