On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:14 AM, George Christman
<gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:
> Hi Kalle, I spent sometime this morning reading over
> tynamo-federatedaccounts, however I noticed the majority of the links were
> broken. It doesn't appear to be very clear to me how closely related the

2/21 links by my count were broken and I fixed the two.

> facebook/twitter samples would be to me. I'd like to show you a sample of
> what I've been given to work with and perhaps you could point me in the
> right direction.

You are not showing me enough not to make any informed suggestions, so
I'm guessing where I need to fill in the blanks. Basically, you'll
have to do the point where your authorization filter decides the user
is authenticated, and call Subject.login at that point. You mentioned
the filter adds attributes to the session - can you use
Session.isNew()? If so, you could extend doFilter() and call
Subject.login from there. Does HRIPrinciple have something like
isNew()? If so, you could login in isAuthorized(). Note that while
this is a standard filter, you could make a Tapestry wrapper around it
(see the source of tapestry-security for examples) if you want/need it
to be able to Tapestry's machinery (IoC etc..).

Kalle