Hi

The browser back button usually shows an offline page till you refresh it. So,
I don't think it is an issue as long as you are not able to access any secure
links from there.

Also does your logout page perform a Session#invalidate(), as it will ensure
that the session is cleared.

Finally, I will prefer to use Tynamo's tapestry-security based on Apache Shiro,
even for the simplest of security implementation :)

regards
Taha