Hi guys,

I'm new to using Tapestry and am trying to integrate an existing project
into Tapastry5.

I've added a new service method into the AppModule using
binder.bind(MyClass.class, new ServiceBuilder<MyClass>(){ ...... } and am
now able to acces this by using the @Inject annotation on my page 1.  My
page 1 will only present the user with the 'start' link that will be called
from the onActionFromStart() method and direct the user to page2.

Page 1 is setting up all sorts of data but one piece that I need to pass is
the URL of page 2 as a parameter which is required by my service and will
be rendered on an iFrame in page2.tml.  Without knowing the location then
my service (which presents a login form inside the iFrame) will not know
where to land and currently I'm only displaying the iframe when I run the
app.

So my questions are:

1 -  can we know what the url is of any page in our application
programmatically?
2 -  can we use this information and pass it as a parameter into another
page even if it is the other page?

I hope I've explained this well enough and I'm grateful for any assistance.

Regards

Az