Greetings to this magnificent mailing list and tapestry developers :)

I have a perfectly operating ajax form loop but I'm trying to find a way to
prevent the user from removing the last row in the form.
In an annotated method to handle the remove row events from the ajax form
loop, I've done the proper checks and tried returning false and null but
nothing worked. Has anyone done this before ?

My goal is to prevent the removal of the last ajax form loop row and
display a java script alert to clarify the error.

Thanks.

--
*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana