I write a string translator  like this:
public class EditorTranslator extends AbstractTranslator<String> {
        public KindEditorTranslator() {
                super("editor", String.class, "editor-format-exception");
        }
        public String parseClient(Field field, String clientValue, String
message)
                        throws ValidationException {
                //do some other thing
                return clientValue;

        }
        public void render(Field field, String message, MarkupWriter writer,
                        FormSupport formSupport) {

        }
        public String toClient(String value) {
                //do some other thing
                return value;

and I contribute the translator in my AppModule like this:
public static void contributeTranslatorSource(
        MappedConfiguration<Class, Translator> configuration) {
        configuration.addInstance(String.class, EditorTranslator.class);
}

but it cause a exception

Error invoking service contribution method
org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.contributeTranslatorSource(MappedConfiguration,
NumericTranslatorSupport): Service contribution (to service
'TranslatorSource') conflicts with existing contribution (by
com.lai2.services.AppModule.contributeTranslatorSource(MappedConfiguration)
(at AppModule.java:140)).

I think it maybe  two "String" translator cause the exception,because the
TapestryModule has contributed
the StringTranslator.
I really need this "String" translator,Can anyone help me . Thanks a lot.