Hi George, finally it worked!  Thank you for the help!

Before I was using the ajaxformloop like as Geoff example, with the tree
arrays XXXtoCreate, XXXToChange and XXXtoDelete and the same encoder.  That
made me think,  probably the problem was caused by Geoff's example and not
by the loop component... I'll make some test next days about it.

Regards!

David Germán Canteros