Forget about removing Got5-JQuery.  If it isn't the problem let's table that
issue.
I will wind up using it anyway.

About the CSS issues:
In any CSS/JS library modules for T5, i.e. Got5-JQuery, T5Conduit for
LessCSS/CoffeeScript, etc.
the actual CSS or JS is included in the library.  If you add it to the
classpath, things 'just work'

This is not the case with Bootstrap, for now, as just putting it onto the
CLASSPATH breaks existing functionality.

Here is what I suggest:
- Include Bootstrap files in T5-Bootstrap

- Detect if Bootstrap CSS is included in the Layout component, as you suggested
in your reply
If not, leave everything alone.
If yes, proceed with the code to modify the CSS

I can't have the web site look change when adding something to the classpath.

Thank you!