Are you sure you're not him?  You do have pity on us fools though ;-)

Look at all that Tapestry 'bling'.

Sorry for off topic, but just to also say Thanks to Mr T for answering
everyone's questions and generally being helpful.  I'm still learning lots
of stuff and more so from other users' questions.

" If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find
them...maybe you can hire...The T- Team."

Regards

Az