Thanks Lance -

I have two problems at the moment - both when I componentize the stuff.  On a
single page, no probs.
1.  Render Queue Error - on AJAX update for Extensions - it gets lost after the
initial render because the looping is finished from initial page load (i
presume).
2.  Which dropzone got the event.

NOTE:  Draggable's are OK - I have the draggablecontext to pass.

<Draggable Reception Line>  -----gets dropped onto---->  <Droppable Extension
Zone / Voicemail Zone>  (transfer the call)

Currently, If I hard code ALL the drop zones, I know which one got dropped on
from @OnEvent(value, component)
Which is fine for a one-off prototype, but I don't want to repackage the app
and redeploy on adds/moves/changes to phone system configs.  i.e. add 2
extensions.  Especially on 5 different sites.

With my component(s), I have the luxury of "dynamic" changes to number of
reception lines and extensions - but lose the ability to know which dropzone
was triggered.  I always know which reception line is doing the transferring
because of the draggablecontext.
I'm already getting 1234 was dropped onto ....
I'll give it a shot because I need the ValueEncoder practise - but I don't
think it will solve my which-dropzone-received-the-draggable problem.

If it does, I'll eat my goatee :)

Chris