Hi all

I am refactoring some page which have very similar forms.
I thought it would be clever to make a custom component, which
contains a collection of preconfigured form elements.
Some of those fields need page specific field names (the field stay the same).

How can I make page specific messages but still use a component?

- If there is a textfield directly in the page template, I use the
page's message catalog
- If the textfield is put into a component, the page's message catalog
is not applied anymore, only the components catalog.

Cheers.