On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:07:55 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

Sorry Thiago, I didn't realize this was a pure maven issue. I really need
Howards Tap class to better understand the workings of tap so I can define what is tap related and what's not.

In your e-mail, you haven't mentioned the word 'tapestry' not even once and asked about Maven configuration, so I thought you knew you were posting an off-topic message. I'm sorry for that.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor