Hi,

I have a use-case where I'd like to remove the LoopBack parameter from
an EventLink. For now I've just created a Link from ComponentResources
and stuck it in an <a> tag, but I'd like to propose the following
change to org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.base.AbstractComponentEventLink:

  protected void setupRender() {
    super.link = createLink(context);
  }

AbstractLink.link would also need to become protected.

This would allow me to write a Mixin which could alter the Link and
it's paramters before it gets rendered (i.e. remove the LoopBack
parameter). Currently the link field is set *after* it is written out,
which is a little late for my purpose.

Any thoughts?

Steve.
--