Hi Andreas

Thanks for the response.

You dont need sonatype snapshots dependency.This will do
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.oscy</groupId>
  <artifactId>tapestry-zbreadcrumbs</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.1</version>
</dependency>

Maybe remove the old one from your local repository if you tried to
download it before getting synced with maven central

Best Regards
Dimitris Zenios

OSCY team