On Wed, 09 May 2012 14:59:19 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

Hi Thiago, This is what I've done, "Still don't completely understand tap
services though".

Services are the same as beans in Spring and EJB: objects that are instantiated by the container (T-IoC, Spring, EJB, etc) and can be injected in other services or objects.

Although the cache is being populated, I'm unable to
Inject it into the page and retrieve the results.

What do you mean by "I'm unable to inject it"? Your code looks ok.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor