Hello, I have a component that has a markupWriter in it. I'm trying to figure
out how to validate the hidden field created by the MarkupWriter. The field
needs to be dynamically validated, so I'm using something like below to
determine validation requirements.

page class

    @Inject
    private FieldValidatorSource source;

    @InjectComponent
    private Field authorizer;

    public FieldValidator getAuthorizerValidator() {
        String validationString = "none";
        if(attributeDefinition.isRequired()) {
            validationString = "required";
        }

Page.tml

                                <t:CustomField t:id="authorizer"
t:value="pr.authorizer" t:validate="prop:authorizerValidator"
encoder="applicationUserEncoder"/>

Component.java

        @Override
        public void render(final MarkupWriter w) {

w.element ("input", "type", "hidden", "id", this.clientId + "HiddenField",
"name",
                        this.controlName + "HiddenField", "class",
this.clientId, "title", splitCamelCase(this.clientId));
                    w.end();

        //source is FieldValidatorSource
        return source.createValidator(authorizer, validationString, null);