I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to create a variable number of text fields in a form that are backed by normal strings. I've seen the AJAXFormLoop stuff, and it's close to what I think I'm after, but not quite there. The appears to require a mutable object returned fron onAddRow(). I just really want straight Strings. Is there an easy way to use Javascript to add a variable number of fields that doesn't require wrapping a String in some sort of mutable object, and that doesn't require a lot of manipulation of the form models?

Thanks,
Richard