Hi,

I'm trying to use Redis' Jedis client in T5, following this link:

http://spreadthesource.com/2010/11/bringing-realtime-to-your-java-applications-with-websockets-nodejs-redis-tapestry-5/

I'd like to have one connection to redis per request, following is the Redis
service code, problem is, after every request, the count of connected
clients increase, maybe something wrong with my code? not disconnecting?
thanks for any hints:

@Scope(value = ScopeConstants.PERTHREAD)

public class RedisServiceImpl implements RedisService {

    private Jedis jedis;

    public RedisServiceImpl() {
        this.jedis = new Jedis("localhost");
    }

    public void add(String key, int count) {
        this.jedis.set("test", String.valueOf(count));