Am 05.06.2012 19:56, schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
The code for this is very small, and could easily be ported back to
5.3, for 5.3.4.  Any interest?

Definitely! I already did this and successfully called the doubler fn from a 5.3.3 webapps's page. Very useful stuff. ;-) I think I'm going to like the way this is going. I instantly had the idea of being able to pass a t5-func Mapper and a Collection to clojure and be able to use partition and pmap to have the mapping done in parallel. Awesome! There's still some work to be done to get there, but I'm really happy that the first step is taken.

Jochen