On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:37:41 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

Hi Thiago, I'm not saying T-IoC is the issue, I don't know enough about
T-IoC to know whether or not I'm using it correctly. I know I have a memory issue, three mornings in a row the server has been brought down with an out of memory exception, so I first wanted to be sure I was using T-IoC
correctly.

Your Tapestry-IoC code looks fine. I'd check the cache implementation itself and whether there are some points in your code that allocate too many objects and still have references pointing to them (so they cannot be garbage collected).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo