Hi,

I'm having the problem described here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1777

The issue has been closed as not a problem, but I'm still getting this error
even though I cleared browser cache as suggested. The error happens in IE8 and
IE9 but not in Firefox or Chrome.
For me It's easily reproducible, so would someone please try below Tapestry
page example in an IE browser?

1)      Submit the form (using the default value of 0), by pressing enter

2)      A validation error is shown (validate="min=1")

3)      Change the value to a positive number, e.g. 10 and resubmit.

The result is an exception "A JSONArray text must start with '[' at character 1
of null".

Thank you,
Jacob

// Test.java
public class Test {

     @Property
     private int rowsPerPage;
}

// Test.tml
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd";>
<head>
     <title>Form test</title>
</head>

     <t:form t:id="pageSizeForm" >
           <t:textfield t:id="pagesize" value="rowsPerPage" validate="min=1" />
     </t:form>