Hi,

After upgrading to 5.2.6 I get an error;

[ERROR] ioc.Registry Code attribute in native or abstract methods in class
file my/project/components/LayoutX
[ERROR] ioc.Registry Operations trace:
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 1] Constructing instance of page class
my.project.page.Start
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 2] Creating ComponentAssembler for
my.project.page.Start
[ERROR] TweaksModule.ExceptionHandler java.lang.ClassFormatError: Code
attribute in native or abstract methods in class file
my/project/components/LayoutX

Start is built up by different components, one being LayoutX. We identify
what LayoutX i want by
<t:layoutx.layoutx t:class="onelayout" t:type="layouttype"/>

t:class="onelayout" maps to a String in LayoutX;

@Parameter(defaultPrefix = BindingConstants.LITERAL)
@Property
private String _class;

When I comment out _class the project compiles and runs but with minimal
functionality.

This worked in 5.1.0.5.

Could someone tell me how I make this 5.2.6 proof?

Thanks.