I'm injecting the service in the module class just to be able to call it in
the registry-contribution method to test the service once the applications
starts up. But actually in production i'm doing the same, to call some of
my services methods to initialize them in a way, but since it looks weird
how do you guys think I should initialize a service ? is the eagerLoad()
method while binding the only way ?

Makes me think, when I was first learning about tapestry I had many things
done in the wrong way or even not-so-right way and the application
continued to grow based on these wrong concepts.