On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:35:49 -0300, bhorvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a page that has a bunch of block, so in order to keep things simple I
am using the embeded Enum class to map which block should be displayed.
However once I change something I get the following exception
com.bomahabo.flow.tapestry.pages.Scenes$ShotView cannot be cast to
com.bomahabo.flow.tapestry.pages.Scenes$ShotView

This is actually expected. Anything that isn't a page (including nested classes, unless they're used only inside the page and instances of it not passed to other classes) shouldn't be inside the pages package. Make your enum class a top-level one and put it outside the Tapestry controlled packages.

Could you please provide the complete stack trace?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo