it would be easier to give you an advice if you'd outline the problem
you are having a little more.

but if you ask me i'd put a delegate inside the loop and let the "to"
binding decide what component/block to render. i use this approach to
render a list of "item" (types) that may have completely different
representations.

<t:loop t:source="selectedModule.settings" t:value="currentSetting"
t:index="index">
    <t:delegate to="decide" />
</t:loop>

<t:block>
</t:block>

as always it depends on what you wanna achieve

g,
kris