I'm trying to follow what was done with YUICompressor in Tapestry
5.3.4-rc-9, somebody tell me if I have it right: To get YUICompressor
to work more reliably, Tapestry 5.3.4-rc-9 includes a version of the
YUICompressor that the maven-play-plugin project built (at
http://maven-play-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/mavenrepo/releases/),
which includes versions of Rhino classes that have had their package
names changed to avoid conflicts with other implementations of Rhino
that may be on the classpath. Right?