Thank you for replying Bob. do you know if it is available somewhere else?

I have made an attempt to replicate the code at
https://github.com/sigbjornt/tapestry5-standalone.git ,  but I cannot get
it to work.

The standalone application from
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIocOnly works, but the
hibernate example fails with the message
"Service id 'ClassNameLocator' has already been defined by
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.ClassNameLocatorImpl(ClasspathURLConverter)
(at ClassNameLocatorImpl.java:62) via
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
TapestryIOCModule.java:49) and may not be redefined by
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.ClassNameLocatorImpl(ClasspathURLConverter)
(at ClassNameLocatorImpl.java:62) via
tapestry.mini.services.MiniAppModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
MiniAppModule.java:14). You should rename one of the service builder
methods."

When I tried to remove the ClassNameLocator (which the tutorial states that
is needed) , I got the following error:
"Contribution
tapestry.mini.services.MiniAppModule.contributeHibernateEntityPackageManager(Configuration)
(at MiniAppModule.java:34) is for service 'HibernateEntityPackageManager',
which does not exist."

Could anybody give me some advice for how to do this? Are there an updated
tutorial that I have not seen yet?

In advance, Thanks.

Sigbjørn Tvedt