I'd like to know the variable name of the currently rendered *SUB*component
in the afterRender method of my mixin.
So when myComponent (which contains i.e. an EventLink component) is rendered
i can influence all it's containing subcomponents, my problem is that i
don't know which subcomponent is which.
If myComponent contains 5 EventLinks i can't differ which EventLink is
which. I don't want to distinguish them by content, i'd much rather
distinguish by variable name and if possible even by container.variable in
case there's a variable name used multiple times in any nested component(s).
The reason for this is described above but in short i want the user of the
mixin to specify the filtering criteria so we can put the mixin on a higher
level than only on the affected component directly.