Hello,

i've two Tapestry components where one inherits from the other one. The same
dependency exists in their JS which is realized by using the jQuery UI
Widget Factory.
The problem i have is the order in which the @Import loads the JS, first the
JS of the child class, which relies on the availability of the parent JS,
gets called, and this of course breaks the execution. I'd like to omit
specifying the same JS files in both classes. I understand the worker adds
the import to the setupRender of the components, i was debugging the
ImportWorker and saw that JSSupport actually imports the parent class JS
twice, for the child class it first uses the child JS, then the parent JS,
and right after the setupRender of the child got called the JS of the parent
gets imported again, event duplicate imports are ignored further then. Still
the problem is that the child JS gets imported before the parent JS.
Is this a bug or is it the known, wanted behavior. If so, what's the
intention behind this?
Can i somehow work around this or do i have to specify the JS multiple times
and in the correct order?