Hi Gavin,

I wanted to ask this prior to open a new issue...

I 'm testing TapestryTools 1.0.0.201207172033 with Eclipse Juno Version:
Juno Release / Build id: 20120614-1722

and although tapestrytools seems to be working fine, auto-complete features
aren't popping out when writing <t:, nor responding when hitting
ctrl+space, alt+/

I 'm using this maven archetype to generate the project where I 'm
exercising this test (groupId=org.apache.tapestry; artifactId=quickstart;
version=5.1.0.5) which depends on tapestry-core-5.1.0.5.jar I can see that
dependency right inside the "Maven Dependencies" Library of the project.

As I 've never tested tapestrytools in any other eclipse version so perhaps
I 'm doing something wrong and wanted to check with you before submitting a
new issue, do you think this may be an issue concerning Juno only?

cheers and thanks!

Nicolás.-