Alexander, I'm not sure if I can provide the draft today. Need to check
that with indiegogo first. Please note that final PDF is probably not
available when this campaign ends in 31 days. The final PDF will be
available probably at same time as printed version of the book. But because
I have 400 pages already done and would send you draft updates, it doesn't
make sense to wait. But it's up to you, of course.