On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:21:16 -0300, rtl1984 <rtorresl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys I am extremely new to tapestry and html in general so sorry if what I ask is a newb question. Okay I'm trying to create a webpage that allows you to edit information so far I got tables to show the information and
buttons below to edit them.

Don't use tables unless you're showing tabular information. Use div or other HTML instead and leave formatting for CSS.

What I want is that when the user clicks on the edit button it reveals a beaneditform that will be populated with the users info and then allow you to change it appropriately. What I'm stuck on is the whole revealing the beaneditform I have no idea how to do this any help you give would be appreciated.

JavaScript. Use the Prototype or jQuery show() and hide() functions.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo