Hi Gavin,

I've been using the jump-to-file function of your plugin for a while now and I
also noticed something that might be quite easy to fix:
When you have multiple Index pages the plugin always jumps to the first index
page it finds, which is in my case the root Index page.

com.tap.pages.Index.java
com.tap.pages.profile.Index.java

Jumping back and forth between those always leads me to the root Index page.
Maybe you should also take the package into account not only the filename.
Maybe it will also fail if other pages have the same name but different
packages (didn't test that case).

But thanks for the plugin anyway! You did a good job! :-)

Cheers,
Christian