Alex,

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear - I'm using native shiro sessions, so I switch the
session manager to shiro's DefaultWebSessionManager. I do it this way to
later cache and cluster session data with EhCache.
What I need is a way to substitute the HttpSession tapestry is using with
shiros' Session implementation. If I can do that, then I hope I can use the
servlet API in the application instead of the shiro-specific calls. Ideally
annotations would also work as intended, with clustering and all.

Regards,
Martin

Alex Kotchnev-2 wrote