Thanks.

Right. works simply with that line of code.

The problem is that this only work on pages that have no method OnActivate
() / Onpasivate ().

For example. The page where I want to put the link is "imagendetails" which
takes the string that follows as an identifier of an image that searches the
database and if exist show it.  something like
http://localhost:9090/imagendetails/1.3.6.1.4.1.9328.50.3.10766

The problem is that when I clik on the link of the file. Jnlp redirects me
to the address http://localhost:9090/imagendetails/Notepad.jnlp
And my aplication logically says that the image does not exist ....

Do not know if there is any way to solve this.