On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:28:12 -0300, Ray Nicholus <rnicho...@widen.com> wrote:

Tapestry-jquery has rewritten all of Tapestry's js in jquery. That's quite a bit more then simply adding jquery to your app as a JavascriptStack.

Ah, thanks for the info. :) I've never used tapestry-jquery, which is unfortunate, so I completely forgot about the all-Tapestry-JavaScript-rewritten part. ;)

My personal preference is to use Tapestry's existing (Prototype) js (since it has withstood the test of time and is widely used), use jQuery in
no-conflict mode, and add only jquery plug-ins I need.

I've done the same in a personal project, long ago, for using a very nice jQuery color picker.

Using the custom event bridge I mentioned in an earlier thread,

Which, by the way, I saved for later in-depth reading . . .

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo