On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:05:47 -0300, TG <tapestry...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to create a iui list using tapestry. I used -

                <ul xml:space="preserve">
                    <li t:id="portraitSrGrid" t:type="loop" t:source="SRs"
t:value="SR"
include="id,service">
                                <t:pagelink page="app/service/SaveMobile"
context="SR.id">${SR.id}</t:pagelink>
                         http://${hostName}/go/${SR.service} <t:outputraw
t:value="SR.service" />
                        </li>
                </ul>
But this is still renders as a table. How do I "turned off" the table
rendering? And just let the output be a unordered list?

Please post the generated HTML. As Pavel noted, the Loop component doesn't have an include component. Are you sure you aren't using Grid instead of Loop?

[written before I noticed the template snippet above didn't use Grid]
Grid will always render as a table. After all, its name is 'Grid' and grids are two-dimensional things, while lists are one-dimensional. As Pavel suggested, you can use a Loop instead and render whatever you want.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo